Web Design for Healthcare Services
Our Web design health care services includes Health Centers, Individual Practitioners and Health Organizations.
First, our websites are custom built with WordPress and are mobile friendly. Design can have a big impact on building trust and retaining clients. With over thirty years of design experience, we pay attention to details and take pride in the design process.
Next, through competitive and keyword research and analysis, we work with you to discover the best content development for your target audience. We're experts is organic search and design your website to maximize targeted organic traffic to your site.
Additionally, we strive to make the process easy for you. We know you're busy. It's our job to leads you efficiently through the process. Our "done for you" approach is designed to make the process on your end as seamless as possible.
Here's a list of services we provide:
- Custom Graphic design and branding
- Websites for Healthcare Services
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Content Development
- Blog Management
- Social Media Optimization
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Website Management and Maintenance
NIMAA is a new website introducing a new training program for the National Institute of Medical Assistants Advancement. The site design included creating an identity for the program and building a new website that could be easily managed by the in-house staff.
The Weitzman Institute manages a PainNET which is a national program for health professionals. PainNET is a Drupal site that needed a new design. We created a new design for the website and created custom templates and modifications to the existing website.
The Weitzman Institute hired us to create a new design for their online learning program build in Moodle.
Our "done for you" approach.
- Understanding our client's business and audience
- Providing excellent graphic design and branding solutions
- Custom designing every websites using user-friendly WordPress CMS
- Making every website Mobile Friendly
- Employing proven white hat Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices
- Capturing visitor contacts
- Developing content that attract readers
- Using email automation to bring new prospects through your sales funnel
- Using landing pages designed to capture contact information
- Testing to find what works
- Using Google Analytics to understand your website traffic
- Using social media channels to grow your business
- Offering pay per click advertising to feed traffic to your website
Our goal is to create a solid foundation that can be built on and provide a long term profit center for your business.
Contact us for a FREE consultation
Halagan Design Group
@ The Grove
760 Chapel St.
New Haven CT 06510