Web Design for Architects
We combine creativity, trust, and marketing experience to deliver exceptional web design for Architects. Thirty years of design experience, means we pay attention to the details and take pride in the design process.
Understanding the esthetics that Architects approach their work helps us to deliver work that meets the standards as well as the budget of small and large studios.
Through competitive research and analysis, we work with you to discover the best content development for your target audience. We're experts is organic search and design your website to maximize targeted organic traffic to your site. Our "done for you" approach is designed to make web design for Architects as seamless as possible.
Here's a list of services we provide:
- Custom Graphic design and branding
- Web Design for Architects
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Content Development
- Blog Management
- Social Media Optimization
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Website Management and Maintenance
To focus on Philippe Campus's specialized market niche "the Passive House," this website redesign includes educational information about the design principals and case studies of individual projects. Read more about the project.
American Institute of American Architects website was our first major organization website. There were three major components in redesigning and building the website. Aesthetics of the website was very important. Creating a collection of easy to use components for event management, award showcasing and resources. Integrating a legacy data management system.
Our "done for you" approach.
- Understand our client's business and audience
- Provide excellent graphic design and branding solutions
- Custom design every websites using user-friendly WordPress CMS
- Make every website Mobile Friendly
- Employ proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices
- Capture visitor contacts
- Develop content that attract readers
- Use email automation to bring new prospects through your sales funnel
- Use landing pages designed to capture contact information
- Testing to find what works
- Use Google Analytics to understand your website traffic
- Using social media channels to grow your business
- Offer pay per click advertising to feed traffic to your website
Our goal is to create a solid foundation that can be built on and provide a long term profit center for your business.
Contact us for a FREE consultation
Halagan Design Group
@ The Grove
760 Chapel St.
New Haven CT 06510